Thursday 11 September 2014

Top 5 Android Apps For Root Users

I don’t know about you guys, but the first thing I do when getting a new phone or tablet is to root it. I don’t care how fast or badass it already is, it’s getting rooted. I simply can’t get the most out of my phone without having access to root apps and root functions. There are lots of apps out there for rooters and modders, so I thought I would compile a list of my personal top 5 Android apps for root users. If you’re rooted and own an Android device, these 5 apps are an absolute MUST.

1. Titanium Backup (free and paid versions available)

This is easily my number one pick. I have 389 apps installed on my tablet, and over 200 on my phone. I am constantly flashing ROMS and beta testing, meaning that I often have to reinstall all my apps, which takes a very long time if I have to manually do it. Titanium Backup Pro makes it easy to backup all of my apps and their data (like login data, ect), and then to restore all of them with the click of a button. The free version can backup and restore too, but you’ll have to confirm each app before it restores. If you go pro, just sit back and wait for your phone to finish restoring. A MUST HAVE APP for any root user. You can get the app from Google Play here.

2. System Tuner (free and paid versions available)

This all in one utility app gets the job done well. With System Tuner Pro, I can easily manage my entire system. I can adjust my CPU speeds (if my kernel supports overclock), I can adjust kernel governor settings, I can apply system tweaks, control startup programs, edit my build prop, analyze my sd card, and sooooooooooo much more. I use this app more on my tablet, as phones sometimes have better kernel management apps for specific developers (ie Trinity or Franco kernels). But for an all in one solution, you really can’t beat this app. You can download it from Google Play here.

3. ROM Toolbox (free and paid version available)

This one is also a great all in one solution that’s similar to System Tuner, but offers a few different tweaks. It damn near made number 2 on my list, but didn’t only for the fact that I’m so used to System Tuner. ROM Toolbox basically combines a bunch of awesome root apps into one massive all in one rooters app. It can manage apps, act as a terminal emulator, block ads, manage boot screens, and so so so much more. It also has CPU and tweak options as well, giving you a great all in one solution. If you you’re rooted and don’t have this app, you’re really missing out. It can be downloaded from Google Play here.

4. CPU Spy (free and paid version available)

If you need a way to monitor your CPU, this app gets the job done better than any other I have used. Anytime I’m getting a lot of battery drain, I can pop this app open to see how fast my CPU is running, how often it runs at which speed, and how often it enters deep sleep when the screen is off. It’s great for giving you the right CPU frequency information for optimizing battery life, and definetely deserves to be on this top 5 Android apps list.from Google Playhere.

5. File Manager (free)

With the amount of ROMS I use, I am constantly moving files in and out of “system”, changing my boot animation, and ripping certain apk system files from one ROM and adding them to another. Without a good file manager with root/system read/write access, you’ll have your work cut out for you. My file manager of choice (out of the thousands available) is actually called File Manager (LOL). There is a tablet version and a phone version that not only look great and have a nice UI, but also give me access to system files while allowing me to delete, move, and edit them. File Manager can be downloaded from Google Play here.

Conclusion

So that’s it guys! Long time rooters will probably know all about these apps, but if you’re new to the world of rooting, you can’t go wrong with these top 5 Android apps for root users!
Happy rooting! :)

Unknown

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

2 comments:

  1. About 9apps -

    9apps is an excellent, tremendous and the most popular handy app granting access to all other apps under one store and can be very easily incurred on every Android device. If you are a addictive user of Android apps and games then it is a must for you to have this app store at your very fingertip and can access any app whenever possible. Yes, you might download your favorite apps and games from Google Play store but the complete accessory of websites list can only be found in 9 Apps and never at the Google Play store. The distributor company of 9apps is acquired by Alibaba Group. And it was incurred in the year 1999. The utmost important of this app store is it allows the user to download the premium apps (paid apps) extremely free of cost without incurring a single penny. Through this app store the user can get the entire list of music, games and all other access to websites whereby even Google Play store cannot afford to offer you.This app store has a huge variety of Android apps, games, music and wallpapers. This app doesn’t occupy too much of the space on your device, as it is a tiny app of about 3MB, without any interruption it runs very smoothly on all devices. The license incurred on 9apps is ultimately free of cost and is very supportive on the Android devices requirements of 2.3.3, 2.3.4 or more of it. This app store is available in more than 14 languages including English. It is exclusively a free android application that doesn’t even cost you a single penny to download. This app is totally 100% safe and secure for all Android users. The app store also grants complete access to hot entertainment apps to be incurred on all Android devices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9apps is great apps everyone can use this app. This 9apps games is my favorites apps.

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright @ 2013 9Apps - Free Android Apps Download | Best Apps for Android Mobile Phone.